Board logo

Want to meet.
Chris - 9/13/01 at 12:41 PM

I'm very new to this and don't belive I'm doing this! But I figure that there are probably people similar to me. I'm kind, gentle, and articulate. My Description is: I'm 5'10" 190 lbs. blue eyed adventurer. I love exploring and learning new things. I'm a bit on the conservative side and am not a follower of the madding crowd. I am intelligent and make my own judgements based on true, factual analysis, and am not afraid to go agianst popular belief. I can walk the road less traveled. I am at home in jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirt, and tennis shoes. I do clean up very well as my job requires it. My favorite activities include : Curling up with a good book. Biking through the mountainside. Watching a sports game on TV. Playing or watching extreme sports. Throwing a stick for a dog. Working on a car with the wrong tools. Building model cars, planes, or boats. An afternoon working out. Camping or fishing with old friends. Attending an outdoor concert in the evening. Horseback riding along a dusty trail. Surfing the web. An afternoon at the golf course. Playing team sports. My Qualities are Calm, Patient listener, Confident, Adventurous, Risk-taker, Shy, Responsible, Dependable, Physically Active, Family Orientated, Punctual, Intellectual, Warm and friendly, Humorous. I like to plan things and see them to their end. Some plans take months, some years, some hours. I enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment. I live in Wisconsin and work in Twin Cities. I am looking for someone who may have things in common with me to share life with. They must like the outdoors and enjoy outdoor activities. (Fishing, Boating, Walking, Camping). I have one 14 Year old living with me. I prefer someone who is not a follower of the madding crowd (Politically Correct) all the time. They should be intelligent and make their own judgements based on true, factual analysis, and not be afraid to go agianst popular belief. Of course they must have a zest for life, be adventurous, like road trips up north, be willing to laugh at my jokes (LOL), like to keep and/or get in shape. If this is you, I would like to talk. I am new to this and maybe you are too.

Chris - 9/13/01 at 12:42 PM

[email protected]

- 9/13/01 at 12:57 PM

I am 42 and my daughter is 14.

OFASKDJFHASLKDJF - 8/2/02 at 05:47 AM

[fjþowýaehrþrýpdsfkjlsdþsalkefjwaþoýefwaefsdþfadlkjfsakdjfakljdflkjdfsjfdhakjskjsdkasjfhdaýsufýsufdýþsoufdoýsufdOOIFDHAOSIFDHAOSIFDHAOSIDFHAOSIHFDAOSIHFDAOSIHFDASOFDIHAFIHAOSIHDSOIDHSAOIDHASODIHASOIDHASOIDHIODHSAODIHSAOIDHSIAODHSAIHDboats. An afternoon working out. Camping or fishing with old friends. Attending an outdoor concert in the evening. Horseback riding along a dusty trail. Surfing the web. An afternoon at the golf course. Playing team sports. My Qualities are Calm, Patient listener, Confident, Adventurous, Risk-taker, Shy, Responsible, Dependable, Physically Active, Family Orientated, Punctual, Intellectual, Warm and friendly, Humorous. I like to plan things and see them to their end. Some plans take months, some years, some hours. I enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment. I live in Wisconsin and work in Twin Cities. I am looking for someone who may have things in common with me to share life with. They must like the outdoors and enjoy outdoor activities. (Fishing, Boating, Walking, Camping). I have one 14 Year old living with me. I prefer someone who is not a follower of the madding crowd (Politically Correct) all the time. They should be intelligent and make their own judgements based on true, factual analysis, and not be afraid to go agianst popular belief. Of course they must have a zest for life, be adventurous, like road trips up north, be willing to laugh at my jokes (LOL), like to keep and/or get in shape. If this is you, I would like to talk. I am new to this and maybe you are too. [/quote]

vedat - 9/25/02 at 04:00 AM

[quote][fjþowýaehrþrýpdsfkjlsdþsalkefjwaþoýefwaefsdþfadlkjfsakdjfakljdflkjdfsjfdhakjskjsdkasjfhdaýsufýsufdýþsoufdoýsufdOOIFDHAOSIFDHAOSIFDHAOSIDFHAOSIHFDAOSIHFDAOSIHFDASOFDIHAFIHAOSIHDSOIDHSAOIDHASODIHASOIDHASOIDHIODHSAODIHSAOIDHSIAODHSAIHDboats. An afternoon working out. Camping or fishing with old friends. Attending an outdoor concert in the evening. Horseback riding along a dusty trail. Surfing the web. An afternoon at the golf course. Playing team sports. My Qualities are Calm, Patient listener, Confident, Adventurous, Risk-taker, Shy, Responsible, Dependable, Physically Active, Family Orientated, Punctual, Intellectual, Warm and friendly, Humorous. I like to plan things and see them to their end. Some plans take months, some years, some hours. I enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishment. I live in Wisconsin and work in Twin Cities. I am looking for someone who may have things in common with me to share life with. They must like the outdoors and enjoy outdoor activities. (Fishing, Boating, Walking, Camping). I have one 14 Year old living with me. I prefer someone who is not a follower of the madding crowd (Politically Correct) all the time. They should be intelligent and make their own judgements based on true, factual analysis, and not be afraid to go agianst popular belief. Of course they must have a zest for life, be adventurous, like road trips up north, be willing to laugh at my jokes (LOL), like to keep and/or get in shape. If this is you, I would like to talk. I am new to this and maybe you are too. [/quote] [/quote]

vedat - 9/25/02 at 04:07 AM

hi chris I'm the man that you are looking for ýf you want to be with me send your message to [email protected] I'm waiting you