Board logo

what does it take to get a pretty russian wife
Al - 7/26/01 at 09:03 PM

any ideas on what it takes to get a russian woman interested longer than how long will it take you to come over here. sorry my minimum is about six months,why is all contact broken after telling the truth?

[email protected] - 9/14/01 at 06:06 AM

I only want a loving wife if some one is interested kindly mail at [email protected]

- 6/30/02 at 09:37 AM

[quote][quote]any ideas on what it takes to get a russian woman interested longer than how long will it take you to come over here. sorry my minimum is about six months,why is all contact broken after telling the truth? [/quote] [/quote]

Steve01 - 7/26/01 at 09:15 PM

Take an interest in her language usually they really love that. As for the paper work and the money. The papers if you do them right you should have her here in about 4-5 months. As for the money don't sweat it really does'nt cost too much. You can probably do every thing on 4,000.

Bob - 7/26/01 at 09:40 PM

The secret is to contact several girls. That improves your chance of meeting the right one. You can easily narrow down your choices after getting to know them a little. That's what is so great about this site, you get contact info for 250 girls for the same price as 3 address on the other sites. To get her here after you meet is about 4 or 5 months. I did the visa paperwork myself for just the filing fee, it wasn't too bad. Plane ticket from Moscow to Seattle was $1400.

- 8/22/01 at 01:36 PM

[quote]any ideas on what it takes to get a russian woman interested longer than how long will it take you to come over here. sorry my minimum is about six months,why is all contact broken after telling the truth? [/quote]

jca959 - 8/26/01 at 09:39 AM

My experience with these ladies is that there are some beautiful ones that really are in search of a good man that will love and respect them. They will take a little more time to get to know you and be more willing to compromise.